|Tuesday, Thursday - Sunday
||10:30a.m. to 5:30p.m.
||10:30a.m. to 2:30p.m.
Closed on Mondays, Wednesday Afternoons, New Year, Lunar New Year and Christmas public holidays
||No.50, Kotewall Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong (near University Drive entrance)
Special Arrangements under Severe Weather Condition:
- The centre will be closed if typhoon signal No.8 or above, red or black rainstorm warming, or landslip warming is hoisted / issued.
- All the arranged workshops and centre visits will be cancelled if the above warming(s) is / are hoisted / issued 2 hours before the activity starts.
Guided tour - Special Arrangements under Severe Weather Condition:
- All the arranged activities will be cancelled if any typhoon signal, rainstorm warning, thunderstorm warning and landslip warning is hoisted / issued 2 hours before the tour starts. (Night Safari in Lung Fu Shan will be cancelled if typhoon signal No.3 or above, red or black rainstorm warming is hoisted / issued 48 hours before the tour starts.)
- Very Hot Weather Warning: Advise the participants to access their physical ability themselves, though we will not cancel the activities.
- Very Cold Weather Warning: Activities remain unchanged.
- For weather warning not mentioned above: Activities remain unchanged.
- Arrangement related to Air Pollution Level (API) (for warning(s) hoisted / issued 2 hours before the activity starts).
With reference to API of Central/Western Monitoring Station
- Very High (101-200): Advice persons with existing heart or respiratory illnesses (such as coronary heart and cardiovascular diseases, asthma, chronic bronchitis and chronic obstructive airways diseases) to assess their physical ability themselves, though we will not refuse their participation in the activities.
- Severe (201-500) : Cancel all guided tours.
- Other Air Pollution Index: Activities remain unchanged.
Getting to LFSEEC
- Bus 13 / Mini Bus Route 3 – Central (City Hall) to Kotewall Road (Mid-Levels)
- Take the bus / mini bus from Central to Kotewall Road Bus Terminal. From there it is a 5-minute walk to the LFSEEC
- You can reach the centre by taking a 10-minute walk from The University of Hong Kong (behind Robert Black College) towards the Lung Fu Shan Country Park.
- Parking: along University Drive in The University of Hong Kong.
- Disabled Access: Wheelchair-users and Rehabuses can access through the Service Reservoir. Prior arrangement with the Centre’s staff is required 1 week in advance.